Search your Favourite

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Feruary 24 2009

February 24 is one of my most horrible day. It was the day am having my M.B.A Exams. I had my accounts exam on the day. I've already applied for the leave(half day) from my PL and went for the Exam.
The MBA exams were not easy for me since i had lots and lots of work to be done for my project i was also concentrated on three macro value add that i have to complete and completed two already and only one pending and will be completed by today. I was doing all these value adds to get Excellent-high rating(highest rating for a employee in my company).
I worte the Accounts exam well and came to a Bakery shop ate a veg.puff and the mean while i got call from my friend Arun. He informed me about HR's call for me They have asked me to come to Adyar branch by 2:30. It was almost 1:45 and am in MIT, chromepet. So i started to my company my PM and PL asked me to go to adyar branch.
By 3:00 i reached adyar office. I was requested to goto a conference room. There i saw many of my colleagues crying. I got the situation -It's Lay off.
Every one looked at me and I smiled and entered the room. I asked one of my colleague why are you crying ? the company has to cry for its worst performance and thats why leaving its precious resource.
I signed my resignation letter whic was prepared by them. Kudos to my company for making february 24th as my Horrible day.

No comments:

Post a Comment