Search your Favourite

Saturday, April 25, 2009

FireFox : Browse the world with a Fire


Firefox "version 3.x" Browsers has come up with Latest features which are awesome and makes our browser more user friendly for us.

Am currently using Firefox 3.0.8.

I am completely satisfied with its all new features and I don't want any browsers more powerful and so worthy and very specially which is available for free.

I don't like using any other browsers as they lack around 50% features that it provides.

Only bad thing is it gets struck at times when i load it with heavy websites. But it can recover himself overcoming all overloads like a Terminator Arnold.

I am impressed by Firefox.

I also suggest you to use Firefox to make your browsing experience to be more Exciting.

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment